Welcome to the Athletics Department
The Suffern Central School District has transitioned to an online athlete registration system.
All students must register for athletics online.
The Suffern Central School District Athletic Department has gone to an online registration system for the required athletic participation paperwork. Paperwork must be completed each season for students wishing to participate in SCSD athletic programs prior to participation in any practice or games/matches.
Steps to Complete Registration:
- Go to SCSD Online Athletic Forms from www.sufferncentral.org/athletics or from links posted on the district, SHS and SMS home pages.
- Parents must create their family profile
- Remember your username/password as this will be used while registering for sports for all of your children
- Information within can be updated at your convenience
- Parents need to login with their username/password in order to complete their “Athletic Participation Packet”. Complete all required fields. To sign the document:
- For PCs, click inside the signature box, hold your mouse down and sign your name. If you make a mistake and need to start over click on the refresh icon next to the signature box. OR
- For tablets, phones and touch screen devices, use your finger to sign your name.
- After submitting your form, you will have the opportunity to print all documents on the confirmation page or within your user profile page.
Medical Forms: will still need to be completed and signed by the doctor. After doing this, you have the ability to upload those forms into your Athletic Participation Packet.
*Additional instructions will be contained within the website*
Please use the Sports Schedule link to the left
for up to date information regarding schedules, locations and cancellations.
7th and 8th graders trying out for HS sports,
click here for information.
Spring sports physicals and start dates
Click here for specific dates. Go to the “Medical Information” page (in left navigation) for more information.