Educating for Personal Excellence
Current Links and Announcements
Please use links below for important and up-to-date information and policy.
- Universal Pre-Kindergarten Information
- Suffern Launches Remind App for Transportation
- District Enrollment Study
- From the Desk of Lisa Weber February 2020
- From the Desk of Lisa Weber February 2020 (Spanish)
- New Visitor Check In Process Begins in January 2020
- Visitor Management System FAQ
- Visitor Management System FAQ (Spanish)
- Information about Immunizations
What a day! From the time school began this morning until the last buses dismissed, our students were reading and celebrating. Today was Valentine's Day, the 100th day of school, the last day before our winter break and Rockland Read-In! Everyone was in pajamas from...
“The best part of this project is working together,” exclaimed Kyle, a second-grader at Sloatsburg Elementary School. Kyle and his fellow classmates are all excited about their latest FLES project designed by Señora Teri Duke. As the students learn the Spanish words...