Pre-Kindergarten Early Learning Program
Where Mounties Imagine, Discover, Grow
557 Route 202
Suffern, NY 10901
Suffern Central’s Pre-Kindergarten program features:
• Highly qualified, vested SCSD teachers with experience in early childhood education
• Classrooms that focus on social and emotional development, physical development, play, and academics
• A safe and nurturing environment where children feel successful and supportive
• Intentional teaching with thoughtful, purposeful centers
• Use of multi-sensory teaching strategies, hands-on learning through exploration, and interactive read-alouds.
If you are interested in learning more about the 2019 – 20 Pre-K program, please join us at one of our upcoming parent visitation sessions:
Wednesday, February 6, 9:30 AM
Friday, March 8, 1:00 PM
*Sessions are 30 minutes
RSVP required. Contact the Office of Instruction at (845) 357-7783 or email@example.com
The District partners with Child Care Resources of Rockland (CCRR) to offer Universal Pre-Kindergarten, a special preschool program established by the New York State Education Department and local school districts. Eligibility criteria and application information are available on the CCRR website. Attached please find the letters announcing dates of the upcoming Universal PreK and Statewide Full-day PreK Parent Information Sessions for the 2019 – 20 school year.