Welcome to Suffern Central School District!
We are excited to welcome you to our schools. Please read below for all information surrounding registering your child(ren).
Children who turn five years of age by December 1, are eligible to enter kindergarten that school year. Advance kindergarten registration and testing is handled at the building level. Parents or guardians should contact the elementary school their child will attend in January of the calendar year in which their child will begin kindergarten to sign-up for registration information.
Families who move to the area after July 1, or during the school year in which their child will be enrolled, must register their kindergarteners through the district’s Registration Office.
Enrolling current school-age children:
The online registration process consists of (3) parts;
Part I – fill out the online form (link below)
– submit the necessary documentation to the District’s Central Registrar Ginny Capolupo firstname.lastname@example.org
(see link to Welcome Letter 20-21.pdf)
– fill out the Fillable
Registration Packet and Emergency Information Card (see links) and email them to the District’s Central Registrar Ginny Capolupo email@example.com
Part I: Online Registration
2. Enter the relevant information in each requested field.
Note: No Registration will be processed or approved until ALL documents are received by the school and the SCSD 20-21 Fillable Registration Packet.pdf has been completed.
Part II: Submit the necessary documentation
Part III: Fillable Form
Note: If you are registering more than one child you MUST complete a separate Fillable Registration Packet for each child.
3. Please add the student’s full name to the SCSD 20-21 Fillable Registration Packet PDF.
For example: John Smith SCSD 20-21 Fillable Registration Packet.pdf
Note: If you are registering more than one child you MUST complete a separate Fillable Emergency Info Card 20-21 for each child.
5. Please add the student’s full name to the Fillable Emergency Info Card 20-21.pdf.
For example: John Smith Fillable Emergency Info Card 20-21.pdf
6. Compose a new email with the Subject = 20-21 Registration Packet
7. Attach the completed SCSD 20-21 Fillable Registration Packet form AND the Emergency Info Card 20-21.
8. Attach the necessary documentation (your child’s Birth Certificate, Immunization records, proof of residency etc …)
Note: you can mail or drop-off the necessary documentation at the school your child will be attending if you do not want to attach the necessary paperwork to the email.
View information for the enrollment of unaccompanied minors and undocumented youth.
Download links are PDFs and may require the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Visit the Adobe website to download the free Acrobat Reader (https://get.adobe.com/reader/).