Annual notices are listed in Quick Links
- Spring Musical Rescheduled
- Spring Sports Information
- 8th Grade Washington DC Trip Information
- 7th Grade Boston Trip Information
- Parent Letter re Vaping
- Photo Opt-Out Form/Formulario De Fotografia
- Click for Morning Announcements.
At 1 p.m. today, Rockland County Executive Ed Day declared a State of Emergency relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) through April 15, 2020. At the same time, the County Executive signed an Executive Order suspending all public and private school classes and activities...
On Thursday, March 5, we offered free breakfast to our entire student population and it was a huge success. While some of our students take advantage of our breakfast options daily, others didn’t even know we offered so many options. From egg and cheese sandwiches to...